|Already got a website? But, has it got more information about too many products or services to fit the focus of this event? We have a simple and inexpensive solution for you!
Our automated, template-based InfoBooth Builder! All you do is purchase access to the builder site, choose a color, size, and style (from our selection of templates) – then quickly and easily fill out a few forms, cut and paste key product information (including photos) into the site and now you have a purpose built, product-specific booth ready for the show!
If you want something custom-built, we’d be happy to work with you in assembling just the right combination of factors that will attract new clients and close those deals!
Let our sales representatives develop a quote for you and get started on your corporate photo booths in Orlando today.
Animated Icons – inexpensive attention-grabbers, draw the attendees to your site – we offer:
|– Show Specials
||– Featured Product
|– Video Feature
|– Meet Rep Now
||– Sale on Now
||– Prices Slashed
Add a live tracker – a small numeric counter on your booth so potential visitors can see the kind of traffic you are experiencing at the show – adds interest and a reason to check out the action!
Contact us now for pricing details.
- You will be provided with a list of show attendees – detailed information is limited at the show organizers discretion and some opt-in features upon attendee registration.
- GCI provides show-specific e-mail addresses for all attendees – these addresses are provided to you at no extra charge.
- You are provided with a tracking interface that provides information as regards, unique visits, repeat visits, reloads, duration, and topic hits. This information is provided hourly. Additionally, visitors will be asked to deposit a “V-card” type “business card in your booth if they so desire.
- You are invited to offer “giveaway” items or contests at your discretion.
- Live demonstrations and interaction with your sales representatives is both possible and advantageous – ask us more!
- GCI will work closely with you to provide as much user interactivity as possible. GCI’s only concern is to provide potentially equal access to ALL exhibitors needs limited only to any charges for services provided. Contact us today!
If you regularly invest in a trade show presence – you have to consider what our online show can do for you;
- It’s your audience!
- The show is marketed everywhere – and every way, the “live” show is!
- It’s the ultimate in convenience, attendees come when they want – and stay as long as they want.
- You can do everything online you can do live – Sell, offer discounts, show specials, giveaways, demo’s and contests. Get prospects in your booth and chat with them – acquire leads, view hourly traffic reports and much, much more!
- Reach an audience even bigger than the “live” show – anyone with an interest in your products and services can attend – at a fraction of the cost of traveling.
If you are considering booking a 10′ x 10′ booth “live”, you can easily book 2, 4, 6 booths or more – online – at a fraction of the cost – just contact your show representative today for discount information!
Rules and Regulations
LIVE EVENTS are subject to the rules and regulations as set out by the facility (venue) of origin. These arrangements are duly negotiated between the venue and show organizers and will be made available online in printable format, for each exhibitor’s examination.
ONLINE EVENTS are subject to all applicable Federal, State, County and Municipal laws governing the nature and type of content permissible for viewing over the internet.
Specific details as regards liabilities, indemnification, term, and termination are as outlined in the Full Service Show Services Contract.
§ All online credit card transactions are subject to agreements provided by our secure online transaction partners and all cardholder agreements in force. Exact details are outlined in the GCI Show Services Contract.
– All booths are based on 150 x150 pixels as viewed at a base screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
– Booths are sold either individually or in multiple groupings consistent with the base size.
– Discounts for multiple booth purchases are subject to the Show Contract agreement as determined by GCI and it’s sales representatives – Discounts will be shown on final billing.
– Graphic images on the booth surfaces are to be static. Graphic compilations and multiple URL links are acceptable.
– All animated graphics and icons for booth surfaces are only available through GCI Exhibitor Services.
– Other surface features such as counters, pop-up’s, etc are only available through GCI exhibitor services.
– All Streaming Video and Audio media will be supported via servers provided by GCI. Fees for these services are available upon request.
– All custom design and programming efforts are subject to an hourly billable rate and estimated project cost as required.
– Customer Service will be provided in a variety of ways;
– FAQ pages are available and updated regularly free of charge to all users.
– Exhibitors can opt-in for customer service features at a discounted rate upon agreement – see your sales representative for details.
– Customer service requests relevant to your booth will be charged at an hourly rate subject to the GCI Customer Service Agreement – Exhibitors Form. See you sales representative for the options and features you may require.